WHEN? Saturday September 24, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE? Ottawa’s Blood Donor Centre, 1575 Carling Avenue (corner of Churchill)
HOW? (1) Take the eligibility quiz below. (2) Book your appointment below or download the GIVEBLOOD App
Questions? Call 1-888 2 DONATE, that’s 1-888-236-6283
Things to remember for the BIG DAY!
1. If you are feeling "unwell", do not donate blood. Either opt out or reschedule your appointment.
2. If you have your Canadian Blood Services Donor ID card, bring it. If not, don't worry.
3. Bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
4. A list of places (countries, cities) you have visited in the last 21 days, the last year, and the last three years.
5. Sleep well the night before, be well hydrated, and well fed. Do not drink too much caffeine (don't order a venti!).