Paul is a member of CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff and has been doing CrossFit since October 2011. He quickly established himself in the CrossFit community by making it to the 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games with his affiliate.
His athletic background comes mainly from hockey. Before starting CrossFit, he played 4 years of Junior 'B' hockey in Ottawa where he was part of a championship winning team (Ottawa West Golden Knights) for 2 years. He’s also participated in the Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championships held in Québec City in 2012 (52nd place) and 2013 (32nd place).
- B.Comm University of Ottawa
- CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- 1st – 2012 Reebok Crossfit Games Canada East Regionals (Affiliate division)
- 40th – 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games, Carson, CA (Affiliate cup)
- 14th – 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals (Individual)
- 2nd – 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals (Individual)
- 31st – 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games (Individual)
- 2nd – 2014 Reebok CrossFit Invitational (Team Canada)
- 7th – 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games East Regionals (Individual)
- 1st – 2015 CrossFit Team Series (Team Reebok Classics)
- 8th – 2016 CrossFit Games East Regionals (Individual)
- 17th – 2017 CrossFit Games East Regionals (Individual)