A native of Manotick, ON, Pete developed a passion for training from an early age. He has been involved in various sports at a competitive level, including football, downhill skiing, running and most notably hockey. In June 2013 he found CrossFit NCR and was hired as a coach shortly after. His commitment to continued education in the field of health and fitness and experimentation with his own training prepare him for any challenge his athletes might be facing.
- B.Sc.H. Biology, Queen’s University
- CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 3 Trainer (Certified CrossFit Trainer)
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- CrossFit Scaling
- CrossFit Anatomy
- NCCP Weightlifting Coach (in training)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS, NSCA)
- 15th – 2014 CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals (Affiliate division)
- 19th – 2015 CrossFit Games East Regional (Individual)
- 17th – 2016 CrossFit Games East Regional (Individual)
Click HERE for one-on-one coaching with Pete.