Reza has been doing CrossFit since November 2011. Reza stepped foot inside a local box with no formal knowledge of the sport and was offered a job shadowing a coach. Reza was quick to develop himself as a coach and as an athlete. He was offered a last minute invite to a competition in Toronto and jumped on the opportunity. Reza hasn’t looked back since.
- B.A. Criminology, Carleton University
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- 1st – 2012 Reebok Crossfit Games Canada East Regionals (Affiliate division)
- 40th – 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games, Carson, CA (Affiliate cup)
- 4th – 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals (Affiliate division)
- 8th – 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals (Affiliate division)
- 37th – 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games East Regionals (Individual)
Click HERE for one-on-one coaching with Reza.